Bungee App - Do more in Oxford
What does Bungee do?
The aim of the app is to make it easier for young people to engage in: sporting, cultural, social and developmental activities. To make it really easy for the users, Bungee has a bus route planner included so now there's no excuse not to go.
Upon launching the app on their phone the user will be asked their age, this will tailor the search results on Bungee to just their age appropriate activities.
The activities closest to them will show at the top of the list in alphabetical order. Bungee's categories are:
- Advice - services that provide advice to young people on a plethora of subjects.
- Visit - any and all places young people want to visit; from music and comedy gigs to museums, and libraries to the theatre.
- Play - any and all sport.
- Do - activities like arts workshops, Scouts and Guides... anything you can do that isn't sport.
- Ready for Love? - Sexual Health and Relationship Services (only visible to young people over 13 years old).
- Keeping Me Safe - Services that offer advice specifically about how to stay safe i.e. Drug and Alcohol Awareness.